Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you indicate your acceptance of this Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to this Terms and Conditions, you have no right or license to access this site and you should not do so.
TheEliteCompanion.com is an information source providing information about escort service providers in Worldwide. It is a leading on line advertising platform for the indepenendent escorts, escort agencies and trans escorts in Worldwide. All ads on TheEliteCompanion.com are an information resource, and as such has no connection or liability with any of the sites or individuals mentioned here. TheEliteCompanion.com is NOT an escort agency in Worldwide, nor it is in any way involved in escorting or prostitution business. All advertiser content contained in this web site are provided to AWElite Media by individuals for the purposes of advertisement and are the sole responsibility of the individual advertisers. We take no responsibility for the content or actions of third party websites or individuals that you may access following links, email or phone contacts from this portal. The operators of this website do not evaluate, sponsor or endorse any of the independent escort services that appear in this escort directory, nore are the operators of this website in any way affiliated with them. The information provided in our escort directory is provided directly by the escorts and, therefore, they are responsible for its accuracy and authenticity.
TheEliteCompanions.com is not the employer of the escorts in Worldwide introduced on our web pages. They are escort agencies and/or independent escorts in Worldwide, who assured that all services offered are in full compliance with applicable law.
It is strictly forbidden to solicit for prostitution on TheEliteCompanion.com, whether you are a person searching for escort services in Worldwide, or a provider of escort service. All visitors and advertisers must be of legal age.
By entering this site ( clicking on ‘ENTER ) I am agreeing with the following statements:
1. I, the viewer of TheEliteCompanion.com certify that I am at least 18 years of age, and may view adult materials without violating the legal standards of my community, and am capable of lawfully entering into this agreement.
2. I am familiar with all local laws in my area that pertain to my right to view details of escorts and other graphic adult-oriented materials.
3. The owners of TheEliteCompanion.com take no responsibility for and have no connection with any services or offers made by those escorts listed or who may advertise on this site.
4. I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site.
5. I know and understand that entering the site I’m going to view materials which include explicit visual depictions of nudity and I’m not offended by such materials. I warrant to TheEliteCompanion.com that I’m intentionally and knowingly seeking access to such explicit sexual materials for my own personal viewing. TheEliteCompanion.com contains information, text, images, and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that is provided by third parties (advertisers) for entertainment purposes. TheEliteCompanion.com does not endorse or support the factual accuracy of any Content contained therein.
6. I understand that this website provides information and links to referral services for independent advertisers. TheEliteCompanion.com is not affiliated with any of its advertisers and does not bear responsibility for their actions and the content they pubblish outside of TheEliteCompanion.com. TheEliteCompanion.com is an advertising and communication platform for its members and not an escort agency or any kind of mediator between escorts and clients. TheEliteCompanion.com contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites. Links from TheEliteCompanion.com to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by TheEliteCompanion.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents. TheEliteCompanion.com requires the information and photographs submitted to be accurate and truthful and the escort service provider agrees not to upload any images that may contravene any local or international laws. This includes close-up images of genitalia and the touching or inserting of or into genitalia. Furthermore all escort Service Providers guarantee that they or the individuals whose details they are posting are of a legal age to offer such services in the country or territory in which they are based. ANY advertising or suggestion of under age sex, or solicitating for prostitution will be removed from the site and reported to the relevant authorities. TheEliteCompanion.com does not accept responsibility for any misleading advertising of which they were unaware but agree to remove such articles immediately on receipt of proof. TheEliteCompanion.com cannot be held responsible for content of sites linked through their pages and are, therefore, out of their control. By registering for listing their details, Service Providers will be able to apply for the facility to change the photograph and details at any time.
7. I understand that this site is not an offer for prostitution. I understand that advertisers on TheEliteCompanion.com are offering a companionship only. Anything else that may occur is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age, and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for or compensated for in any manner. TheEliteCompanion.com is not a venue for soliciting money or sexual favors.
1) ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘the data subject’); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
2) “Processing” means any process or series of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes, such as collecting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using disclosure by submission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3) “Restriction of processing” means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit its future processing;
4) “Profiling” means any kind of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or location of this natural person;
5) “Pseudonymisation” means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data cannot be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person;
6) ‘Controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or, as the case may be, the specific criteria of his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law;
7) ‘Processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
8) “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
9) “Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data;
10) “Consent” of the data subject to any expression of will, in an informed and unambiguous manner, in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by which the data subject expresses his understanding in the agreement with the processing of the personal data;
11) “Infringement of Personal Data” means a breach of security that, whether unintentionally or unlawfully, results in destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
II. Data and information stored when accessing our website
Every time you visit our website, we collect general data and information that is stored in the log files of the server.
The following data / information can be recorded:
the browser types and versions used
the operating system used,
the website from which you reach our website
the subsites visited on our website
the date and time of access to our website,
Your IP address
Your internet service provider
other similar data and information that provides security in the event of attacks on our IT systems.
We need this information to properly provide the content of our website, to ensure the continued functioning of our IT system and to provide the authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyberattack. This is also our legitimate interest in the context of the legal basis for the processing of these data in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the DS-GVO. When using this general data and information, we draw no conclusions about the person concerned. We store the anonymous data of the server log files separately from all personal data.
III. Data processing with bookings
If you book an escort lady, we process all the information that you send us in this context (by booking form, telephone, SMS, e-mail, etc.). The data processing takes place exclusively for the processing and execution of your booking or coordination of the appointment with the escort lady. Your booking data will be forwarded to the required extent to the booked escort lady for this purpose, as far as this is necessary for the performance of the contract. The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 (1) (b) of the DS-GVO.
The storage period is 10 years for accounting-relevant data under tax regulations and 6 years for business letters. Furthermore we will delete your data no later than one year after the last booking.
Consent to the processing of sexual life or sexual orientation data
To process special categories of personal data, such as data on sex life or sexual orientation, we need your consent. By actively and voluntarily informing us of the relevant data by booking form, telephone, SMS, e-mail, etc., you express your consent to the processing of this data. A passing on of the data takes place for the specified purpose only to the booked escort lady.
The data remains stored until you revoke the consent.
Your consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing of these data (Article 9 (2) (a) DS-GVO)).
Consent to the processing of your ID data for desired home visits
If you want to book an escort lady for a home visit, proof of your identity and current address will be required. If you send us a copy of your ID for this purpose, you consent to the processing of this data by sending the ID card copy. The ID data will be stored exclusively by us and will not be passed on to third parties. We will not delete your ID card copies until you revoke your consent, but no later than one year after your last booking.
Your consent also constitutes the legal basis for the processing of this data (Article 6 (1) (a) DS-GVO))
IV. Electronic contact with us
Due to the provisions, we are obliged to provide a general e-mail address in the imprint of our website, via which you can contact us by e-mail. Furthermore you have the possibility to contact us via contact forms on our website. The personal data you provide to us by e-mail or our contact form will be automatically stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties. If there is no booking and / or contractual relationship with us, your data will be deleted after final processing of your request.
If the processing of personal data transmitted to us by e-mail or our contact form is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual measures, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 I lit. b DS-GVO.
Insofar as the aforementioned conditions are not met, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data transmitted to us by e-mail or our contact form is Art. 6 I lit. f DS-GVO.
V. Legal basis of processing
Insofar as we obtain your consent for a particular processing purpose, Art. 6 I lit. a DS-GVO is the legal basis for the processing operation.
If the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a contract, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DS-GVO. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, such as requests for our products or other services.
Insofar as we are subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 I lit. c DS-GVO.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, the processing would be based on Art. 6 I lit. d DS-GVO.
Finally, Art. 6 I lit. f DS-GVO can be the legal basis for a processing operation. This is the case if the processing operation is not covered by any of the above mentioned legal bases and processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail. If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DS-GVO our legitimate interest is conducting our business for the benefit of our employees / shareholders.
VI. Legal or contractual regulations for the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data is partly required by law (such as tax regulations) and may also arise from contractual arrangements (such as details of the contractor). In the event that you wish to conclude a contract with us, it is necessary that you provide us with personal data that will subsequently be processed by us. Failure to provide personal information would result in us not being able to conclude a contract with you.
VII. Routine deletion / blocking of personal data
We process and store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided for by the European directives and regulations or any other legislator in laws or regulations. If the storage purpose is no longer given or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
After expiration of the respective statutory retention period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
VIII. Existence of automated decision-making
We refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.